Europe’s light-commercial vehicle (LCV) market was one of the few automotive sectors that weathered the COVID-19 pandemic, with steady sales and residual values comparable to pre-pandemic levels. But as countries across the continent open for business again, the market has been hit by supply shortages, while electrification is proving more difficult than passenger-car sectors.
Autovista24’s latest webinar, Europe’s light-commercial vehicle market – The road ahead for new and used vans, will answer some of the big questions about the outlooks for the sector, in both pricing and technology.
Taking place on 14 June at 11.00 CEST (12.00 Finnish time), our 60-minute webinar will review:
- How economic pressures are affecting the LCV market
- How much more challenging is the sector compared to those for passenger-cars
- Are new-LCV prices rising more quickly than the new car market?
- The pressures on residual values in today’s market
- How are electric vans changing the LCV sector
- Insights from key European markets
You can send any questions on the above topics to Autovista24 editor Phil Curry, who will be chairing the session before or during the webinar. We will endeavour to answer them throughout the event and at the end in a dedicated Q&A session.
- During the webinar, you will be able to hear from a panel of experts, including:
- Dr Christof Engelskirchen, Chief Economist, Autovista Group
- Christian Schneider, Head of Analytics, Autovista Group
- Andy Picton, Chief Editor (CV), Glass’s
- Andreas Geilenbruegge, Regional Head of Valuations, Germany, Nordics, UK, Autovista Group
Who should attend?
Europe’s light-commercial vehicle market – The road ahead for new and used vans will be of interest to anyone looking to learn more about the European commercial vehicle market’s stability, trends, and dynamics. This includes:
• Fleet, leasing and hire companies
• Vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
• Finance providers
• Consultancies and advisors
• Dealers, both independent and franchised
• Insurance companies